New ‘Fuzz Cases’ Tone Bender MKII Enclosure – Drilled with Circuit Board Bracket, Back Plate, Feet & Screws.
Made in England by ‘Fuzz Cases’.
These new enclosures are now made using a die-cast method, rather than our other sand-cast Tone Bender model.
Some of the advantages of this are:-
- An amazing reproduction of the classic Tone Bender MK2 enclosure.
- An exact consistent shape for each enclosure, enabling production line finishing techniques.
- A super smooth finish that now allows for all modern finishing applications such as UV printing, polished aluminium, traditional Hammertone, spray paint, powder coat, your imagination can now be let loose!
- The top of the enclosure has been specially designed, so recesses for potentiometer nuts are no longer needed giving a blank canvas for your controls and artwork.
- The skirt or bottom bumper is consistent and bold.
- All units are now branded ‘FUZZCASES Made In England’ inside as a sign of quality to increase the value of your final product.
- Clean and tidy recess for the bottom plate.
- Big chunky enclosure, made like a Tank!
All holes are drilled and feet holes are drilled and tapped (threaded).
Jack sockets and footswitch holes are 12mm in diameter.
Potentiometer holes are 8mm in diameter.
Quantity orders are available for shipment.
This enclosure comes with:-
- 4 Premium ‘Fuzzcases real rubber feet’ and screws.
- 1.5mm thick steel backplate.
- Circuit board attachment bracket
Any questions, then please contact us here, we’re always happy to help.