New ‘Fuzz Cases’ Tone Bender MKII Enclosure – with Circuit Board Bracket & Back Plate.
Made in England by ‘Fuzz Cases’.
These new enclosures are now made using a die-cast method, rather than our other sand-cast Tone Bender model.
Some of the advantages of this are:-
- An amazing reproduction of the classic Tone Bender MK2 enclosure.
- An exact consistent shape for each enclosure, enabling production line finishing techniques.
- A super smooth finish that now allows for all modern finishing applications such as UV printing, polished aluminium, traditional Hammertone, spray paint, powder coat, your imagination can now be let loose!
- The top of the enclosure has been specially designed, so recesses for potentiometer nuts are no longer needed giving a blank canvas for your controls and artwork.
- The skirt or bottom bumper is consistent and bold.
- All units are now branded ‘FUZZCASES Made In England’ inside as a sign of quality to increase the value of your final product.
- Clean and tidy recess for the bottom plate.
- Big chunky enclosure, made like a Tank!
Quantity orders are available for shipment.
This enclosure comes with:-
- 1.5mm thick steel backplate.
- Circuit board attachment bracket
Any questions, then please contact us here, we’re always happy to help.